Evening lighting
-
Had an interesting walk tonight in my hometown of Waterloo, and I reminded
myself that perspective, lighting and the right architectural gesture
placed i...
The Condo Dwellers @ OYT's The Condo Show
-
Some photos of my piece at last week's Open Eyes Toronto exhibit, * The
Condo Show *:
The text is taken from a poem I wrote called *The Condo Dwellers*...
Going Through My Hard Drive
-
Here is another piece I wrote during the early work on my thesis. I had
somehow stumbled away from architecture and into epistemology. I'm posting
it becau...
The 100 - 43-45
-
click images to enlarge
It is short one today, just to bring me up to a number I can remember. 5
away from 50. I have more to post, I just need a good ...
SUBURBAN DRIVER
-
Seven-thirty in the morning. The sun has not yet risen above the roof lines
of the houses on the street. Getting into the car you juggle the shoulder
bag c...
A Line in Motion-Book Format
-
Abstract - text
Lan Ting - text
Time, Space, Calligraphy and Architecture - text
01: A Landscape Continuously Unfolding - text
02: Lesson...
Progress
-
The format of the thesis is the following: there is a written essay
throughout which are photos, mine as well as other photographer's, digital
as well as b...
P O S T S C R I P T
-
There is a city, constantly trumps the paradise, from its dream-factory to
the glossy lavish lifestyles. Here prosperity roots and branches
splendiferou...
No comments:
Post a Comment